Friday 7 October 2016

Is Chloe Khan's millionaire lifestyle fake? Star RENTS her luxury mansion - but slams claims she's dishonest

Chloe Khan

She has transformed her life since auditioning for the X Factor in 2010, now regularly seen flashing expensive jewellery, driving a flashy car, and living in a swanky mansion.
But is her lifestyle all it seems?

The star has previously hit out at claims she 'fakes' her online appearance, insisting she's worked hard to gain her millions.
However, it's now been revealed she doesn't own her mansion, and instead it's "split into apartments", and she only rents it.
A source told Mirror Online: "Chloe's really struggling to maintain the illusion that she's created, she wants everyone to believe she's a 'self made millionaire' but the truth is she doesn't really have much worth".
Chloe Khan
They added: "It all started when she used to boast about having a 'millionaire lifestyle', which was mostly due to her ex partner's wealth, however, when the lines got blurred she just ran with it.
"She feels like she needs to flaunt a certain image, giving off the impression she's made it."
The source went on: "The video she put online about her 'mansion' is a classic example, she talks about how she's worked really hard for it - but really the house is split into a couple of apartments and she just rents it, she doesn't own it at all.
Chloe-Khan
Chloe Khan and Ashley Cain at Viva Nightclub in Manchester
When it comes to belongings like her car, she forgets what she says to different people. She's told some people she's been given it for free to promote them, others she's told that she bought it outright, but then the most believable it that it's actually been leased."
However, Chloe's rep has insisted the star has never pretended she owns the mansion, and she's worked hard for her lifestyle.
Chloe Khan
They told us: "Chloe never claimed to own her home. She's said numerous times she lives in a luxury 5-bedroom penthouse apartment, but never claimed to own the whole building block! She lived across the full top floor (the penthouse).
"Whether you rent or buy a property, it's your 'home'."
They added: "Chloe also covers the rent for some family members' properties as she likes to take care of others.
"Chloe's moving to a new 6-bedroom property next week and will continue to lease homes until she finds a place she either wants to buy or until her US visa gets sorted. She earns great income and has no financial worries.
"I'm not sure why people continue to make out that's Chloe's dishonest, she's an open book and always says it how it is!"
Chloe Khan
The star released a lengthy statement, just weeks after her ex-boyfriend and father of her daughter Destiny, Ian Hough, gave a shocking interview branding the star 'fame-hungry'.
While Chloe was careful not to name anyone in the post, she blasted the anonymous person - who she claims she hasn't seen for six years - for "trying to make a few quid" at her expense.
chloe mafia
She began: "When I got out of CBB , I found out one person that I haven't seen in six years sold so many stories trying to make a few quid."
However, the brunette beauty was just getting warmed up.
"I thought it was obvious they were all bullsh*t but now every comment I get only my Insta is related to them," she went on.
"I love the glamour look clearly but it's just the image I love, it's not how I've made my money."
She added: "I sit behind a desk with no makeup on and a coffee smashing those targets. I'm the best version of me when I'm at home."
Hitting out at claims she is "homeless", Chloe then added: "I hear I live in a cardboard box too / homeless. Sorry haters, my crib is banging".
And following claims she funded her lifestyle thanks to a relationship with a "sugar daddy", an angry Chloe replied: "I'm not a gold digger or a w***e. I got my first place when I was 16 and no-one has ever paid a bill for me ever."
She concluded by speaking out about her past relationships, giving a deeper insight into her past heartache, as she added: "I was with one horrible person for six years and then one amazing, perfect person for six years. I have only had a couple of months single in my adult life.
"If you think sugar daddies exist that give you everything you ever wanted and buy you houses and cars then send them my way because this is real life, not a fairy tale".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals